1) What is your blog about? What is your niche, if you have one?
I blog about everything. I have posts about current events, sports, blogging life, television, music, movies, and mental health. I have fiction and nonfiction posts as well.
2) Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2013. I began my blog as an extension of my persomal journal. I felt the need to share my thoughts with a wider audience.
3) What do you love about blogging? What do you not like about blogging?
I love being able to share my thoughts without fear of judgement. I love the blogging community because they are all so supportive and kind. I love coming up with ideas for posts. I cannot think of anything I do not like abour blogging.
4) What is your biggest obstacle/fear about blogging?
My biggest fear about blogging is that no one will read my stuff. Of course I try not to pay too close attention to stats, but sometimes its hard to resist looking at them.
5) What type of audience do you hope to attract with your blog?
All audiences are great, but I think the sports audiences and racial minority audiences are what I want most.
6) What apps, software or plugins are your favorite for blogging/social media?
I use Twitter more to share blog posts than I did before this year.
7) Which do you love more, books or television?
This is a hard question because I love both equally.
8) If you could be one person dead or alive for the day, who would it be and why?
I don’t want to be anything other than me. Shout out to Gavin Degraw.
9) Do you have a passion project that you want to pursue now or in the future when you have time?
No because I feel that blogging is a passion project and I am already doing that.
10) What do you wish you had known before you started blogging?
I wish I had known how supportive this community is. I know that now, which is great.
Please include 1 – 3 sentences about you, your blog, etc.
I love reading books. I love watching television. I love riding my bike.
Thank you for stopping by! You can find me at:
GoodRead: Catherine Bailey